You think I'm exaggerating? Try it and prove me wrong! (ha)
This is great because it is delicious on top of salad greens or on a sandwich with chips. Whatever you're in the mood for!
- 1 pack chicken breasts (cooked and cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1 cup purple grapes (halved)
- 1-2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 1/2 mayo (more if desired)
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients. Stir. Serve. Enjoy baby!!
This is a great recipe to make a day beforehand, because all of the flavors become even more delicious the longer it sits. Yummy!